Wednesday, July 20, 2016

2016.7.20

It was fine and hot.

Last night there was an announcement of 155th Akutagawa Awards and Naoki Awards.

They say it is the last day of the first semester at schools, and students are now in summer vacation.

After work I went to see the opening party of the photo exhibition "my life 4" in Shinjuku.  This exhibition is held once in two years and I went to see my friend's pictures of Tanzania. This is the second or third time for me to attend JPS 7's exhibition. There were some nice pictures and I could talk with photographers. I happened to see one of the friends from the Golden Life Program last year. She said she has thought of me these days because her daughter is now in Florida.  We were going to have dinner, but after all we attended the second party.
We enjoyed eating and chatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment