Friday, July 8, 2016

2016.7.8

It was cloudy but very hot today.

I went to two places to learn about Japanese land registry system. I need to change the registry myself near future.

After work there was a dinner party.  It was held in the third floor of a small Japanese Style restaurant in Ginza, and we needed to use the narrow stairs. There were many different foods. Here attached the picture of the most famous dish there. It is omelet with sea urchin sauce topped with salmon roe.
I heard many interesting experiences in foreign countries from the participants.
One of my dreams is to publish a book about cultural differences we learned after living in foreign countries.

I am now watching a movie at home. It was something different from what I have thought.

TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment