Sunday, July 24, 2016

2016.7.24

It was fine.

I came to Kansai.

First I went to Osaka to see two friends. One is a friend from Expo'92, the other is a friend from the Golden Life Program two years ago.
I met them at the charity event for supporting Kumamoto. Entrance fee was yen 500 but we got lunch box of about  yen 1000. We listened to some songs and watched Indian dance.
I am glad to see the AGE measuring booth and I got the good result.

We went to the station and tried to find a tea room, but it was rather difficult. However we could get the space at a nice tea room. I was impressed by the chocolate slicing technology.
Then I went to Chokenji(長建寺) in Kyoto and attended the fire festival. It was so powerful.
After that we went out for dinner near the temple. I tried Japanese sake because Fushimi is very famous for sake.

Now I am staying at a hotel near the Kyoto station. I am going to take a public bath. 

It was a nice day.


No comments:

Post a Comment