Saturday, July 9, 2016

2016.7.9

It was a rainy day but stopped raining in the evening.

This morning I went to see a movie "Wild" at the Cinema Hall in Bashamichi (馬車道), Yokohama where only members of Kanagawa prefecture mutual aid association can enter for 600 yen. Usually it costs 1800 yen to see a movie at a theater in Japan. It is a small theater, and shows the movies which were released about a year ago.
I wanted to see the movie when it was showing at the theater, but I missed.
Therefore I am glad to see it. It is a survival drama based on the biographical book "Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail" by Cheryl  Strayed. She walked 1000 miles of PCR by herself.
It must be so hard to do so.

In the afternoon I went to attend a seminar in Shimbashi, and another in Higashi Ginza in the evening. I met my friend there. After the seminar I was going to have dinner with her, but after all we joined other people. It was the first time for me to see them, but I enjoyed a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment