Tuesday, July 5, 2016

2016.7.5

It was fine but not so hot as yesterday.

I went to the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport, and Tourism directly in the morning. 
There are several ways to go there, and I chose JR Yamanote line to Shimbashi, then change to Ginza line to Ginza, and changed to Hibiya line to Kasumigaseki. It's been a long time since I used the Ginza line in the morning. I was so surprised to see the long waiting line for Shibuya up to the first (?) floor. At first I went down to the platform for Shibuya without thinking but it was the wrong direction so I went up again to go to the other platform for Asakusa. I went to Ginza and changed to Hibiya Line.  At Kasumigaseki I followed the direction but I got to the different entrance which I expected to.
There were two lectures at MLIT . At 12 noon the lights went off suddenly and I was wondering what happened. They say they are saving energy at lunch time, which reminded me of the time after the Great East Japan Earthquake.



No comments:

Post a Comment