Saturday, May 5, 2012

2012.5.4

Today is a national holiday called midori no hi (みどりの日), Greenery Day. It was fine and cloudy in the morning, cloudy and rain in the afternoon, and cloudy and fine in the evening around this area. However in the northern area it rained heavily and there occurred flood which left many damages. I went to Kamakura (鎌倉) to see my friend. We went to the French restaurant. It was a very nice restaurant and foods were delicious. Then I visited her house which was built about 100 years ago. We enjoyed chatting. When we got to her house, it started raining. When it almost stopped, we left for Tsurugaoka hachiman gu (鶴岡八幡宮), which is the very famous shrine. Whenever my foreign friends come to visit me, I usually take to Kamakura because it is an old historical place. So I have been there many times. But today I found many new places.

No comments:

Post a Comment