Sunday, May 20, 2012

2012.5.19

It was a nice day.
In the morning I went to massage. 
In the afternoon I went to my friend's concert.  It is annual concert of this time of the year, and this is the 17th year. My friends from high school usually got together to see her perform and go to the French restaurant of my other friend's sisters later.
However unfortunately this year nobody but me could join the concert.  I wanted to go there by all means because she performed the one she composed.  I knew she could play the piano and sing songs but did not know that she also composes the songs.  I was glad to see one of my teachers from high school to give her my book.
My friend and her friend and I went to the French restaurant to have dinner which was delicious as usual and stayed there from the opening till closing enjoying chatting.
I am glad to get a new friend and she bought a book.  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment