Wednesday, May 9, 2012

2012.5.8

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday.  For me it was a very special day this year because I published my first book.  It's been about 20 years since I wanted to publish a book.  From March 1992 to March 1993 I was in Europe and had wonderful experiences and hoped to share them with many people by publishing a book in Japanese, English, and Spanish someday. 
From 2006 to 2008 I had a chance to go to Florida, the USA as a JOI (Japan Outreach Initiative) program coordinator.  It's been 10 years since the JOI program began, however there are only less than 40 Japanese people who were coordinators in Japan.  Therefore I decided to write about this experience to share them. 
My dream is to be a bridge between Japan and other countries.  I hope many people will read my book and understand the US society.  You can order the book from my website too.
Today I took a day off to renew my driver's license, and attend the party.  I had a good day.  Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment