Saturday, May 26, 2012

2012.5.24

I went to a general meeting of stockholders of a film company.  This was the second time for me to attend such a meeting.  Last time when I attended another film company's meeting they offered a box of sweets and two free tickets for the month and one free ticket of the day as a souvenir.  But this time they offered a piece of sweets and two free tickets for the month only.  There were about 1000 people there.
In Japan it usually costs yen 1,800 for an adult to see a movie if you buy a ticket at the entrance.  Advanced tickets are sold about yen 1,500 or 1,300.  You can see a movie at yen 1,000 on Ladies' Day or the Movie Day.   If you are over 60 years old, you can always see them at yen 1,000.
The good thing to have stocks of film companies is you can get free tickets.  The number of the tickets depends on how many stocks you have.  For me I can see 36 movies in a year for free and I have about 16 discount tickets.  So I often invite my friends to the movies on their birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment