Friday, May 11, 2012

2012.5.10

It was a strange weather today.  It was fine, and rainy later in Tokyo however I hear it hailed a lot in Yokohama.
May 10 is my mother's death anniversary.  It's been already 10 years since she passed away.

Today I had many meetings.  At lunch time I went out with my 3 colleagues to the Japanese restaurant where I wanted to visit for a long time.  It is rather expensive, and I had never had chances to visit there.  We could eat at a small room just for us and the decoration of the room was very attractive.  Foods were delicious.  I said this is a small party for my birthday, then they offered glasses of juice for service.  I got a beautiful pair of wine glasses engraved "Congratulations Kimiko" as a birthday present because this year's birthday is a very special one with the first publishing.  I am so glad to have such nice friends.

After work I had a meeting, then my friends and I went out for dinner after that at the Oyster Bar which is the same one as in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment