Sunday, May 6, 2012

2012.5.6

It was fine today. Today is the last day of the Golden Week. In the morning I went to Yokohama (横浜) to see a movie "The Help" with my friend from the university. It was a very nice movie and I liked it very much. Then I met another friend from high school to have lunch. It's been 7 years or so since we saw each other last time. Her son came later and I was surprised to see him after 7 years. He was a boy but now he is a man. Then I went shopping. I bought a bag and went to see bookstores if my book is there or not. I am glad to find my book at Kinokuniya (紀伊國屋) of the Sogo (そごう)department store. At the checkout counter, there are CYBER signages. And I found the advertisement of my book. I hope many people feel like buying it. Then I went to the flea market of a big electrical appliances. There are many campaigns so I decided to buy a smart phone. It is rather difficult to input the letters for now. It was another good day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment