Friday, May 18, 2012

2012.5.17

It was fine.
I had many meetings today.
After work I met one of my colleagues from Expo 2005 and ate delicious Italian foods.  It's been 7 years since the Expo 2005, and we have never met since then.  It was interesting that we remember many "some" things but at the same time we forgot many "other" things including people's name.
The worst day during Expo 2005 was my birthday, May 8, 2005.  Of course I remember the details but she also remembered about it but she forgot why it happened so.  If it happened on other day, I would not have remembered it so well, but it was my birthday, and it became the worst birthday in my life, I can never forget it unfortunately.
We enjoyed seeing each other and eating & drinking at the restaurant this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment