Tuesday, May 8, 2012

2012.5.7

It was fine today.
I went out for lunch with colleagues who worked together about 2 years ago.  We went to the branch of the famous Italian restaurant.  The building itself was having early summer festival and they gave us speed lotteries.  To my lucky I got yen 500 coupon.
After work I went to the beauty salon (美容院: biyoin) in Omotesando (表参道) to have my hair changed.  I wanted to have my hair permed but it was too late to do so.  Therefore I asked to have it cut. Omotesando is a very fashionable place. They kindly discounted 10% because I went there by my friend's recommendation.


I used to go to the one in Zushi (逗子), but when I called in early May, the phone number was already invalid.  I have been worried because I have been there since my high school days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment