Thursday, March 10, 2011

3月10日(sangatsu toka): March 10

It was very cold today.

There was an article about the billionaires list throughout the world. The total number of billionaires whose total assets are more than $1 billion is 1210 which is the most in history. Among them 10 % were Chinese. The richest man in the world has been Mr. Carlos Slim from Mexico for two years straight. His total assets are estimated $74 billion. The second richest person is Mr. Bill Gates. The difference is $18 billion. The highest growth rate was Mr. Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook CEO ranked in 52, and his total assets are $13.5 billion which is 3.4 times than last year.
There are 413 Americans which is the most, 115 Chinese, 101 Russian, and 26 Japanese.
The richest Japanese is Mr. Masayoshi Son (孫正義) of the president of SoftBank Corp.

1 comment:

  1. Note that I received from Kimiko:

    I am OK for now.
    Thank you very much for your emails and concern. The earthquakes were so big that we had to evacuate . I have tried to go home by taxi, but it seemed impossible. Therefore I came back to the office and stayed here all night without sleeping..... I am fine. Here we have electricity, water, blanket, foods, and so on. Unfortunately my cellphone battery has gone, so I cannot contact by phone.

    ReplyDelete