Sunday, March 13, 2011

3月12日(sangatsu jyuni nichi): March 12

While I was waiting at the shrine, I have tried to call my family. But everyone was trying to call too, and the lines were so busy and I could not talk at all. Cellphone mails were available.
While we were waiting at the office, we saw the news through Internet.
We have felt many earthquakes and scared. I tried to call home from the office, but the lines were so busy and I could not. I got some messages to the cellphone, but could not reply to save the battery, but it has gone around midnight.
Some staff went home. But I live too far from the office to walk back. I decided to stay there overnight and worked.
In the morning I decided to check my private emails and got many emails from abroad worrying about me and Japan. Thank you everyone. I am fine.
Around 7:30 in the morning I could talk with my family finally. What a relief!
Some of us decided to go home together by taxi. We left the office around 10:10 and I came back home around 2 PM finally.
It was a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment