Thursday, September 6, 2018

2018.9.6

It was fine and hot.

There happened big earthquakes in Hokkaido this morning which made big damages and the airport was closed there.

In the morning my train delayed about 30 minutes to save someone that became sick on the train.

In the afternoon I had a chance to attend a tea ceremony for foreigners. It was a very nice experience, and I felt like practicing again. If possible I hope to introduce tea culture and kimono culture abroad again.

After work I went to Awajicho to attend a monthly meeting. I thought I had enough time to be there. But my map navigation introduced me a wrong way and I was late for 15 minutes or so. I missed some parts unfortunately. But I am very glad to attend there to get important information.

From tomorrow my summer vacation starts.
I am very looking forward to going to Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment