Sunday, September 30, 2018

2018.9.30

The last day of September.

Another big typhoon No.24 is approaching and it was a rainy day.

I went to Hihashi Shinjuku via Yokohama.  I should have taken the planned train but I arrived at Yokohama earlier and took the earlier train. I noticed it did not stop at Higashi Shinjuku after passing Shinjuku San Chome. So at Ikebukuro I got off and took another train to back to Higashi Shinjuku. But unfortunately it was another express train and did not stop at Higashi Shinjuku again. So I had to change again at Shinjuku San Chome.

After getting off the train, it said the target place was just 2 minutes away, but I took the wrong way and had to walk more.

The seminar about the rhythm color was interesting. There were about 10 participants. Everyone loves traveling and has some dreams related with foreign countries. It took nearly 3 hours, but we could not finish all the things the instructor aimed.

After that eight of us went out for lunch. We enjoyed the Italian lunch at a restaurant where only the owner and the guests of the high-rise apartment building can use.

There were something I want to do after that but all the transportation will stop operation earlier because of the typhoon. I gave up and came home.  After that I went shopping. Supermarket was going to close at 6 pm. So I was lucky to be in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment