Monday, September 24, 2018

2018.9.24

It was cloudy.

Today is transferred holiday and I could sleep long without alarm.

There were many things to choose today and I chose three.

First I had lunch with 4 travel club friends in Kanda. It was fun to talk with someone with the same interest.

Second I attended the BOM of Cryptcurrency. It lasted for three hours. I happened to see a friend there.
I think there are so many ways to be a billionaire at this age. There will be a big difference between those who know these information and those who do not.

Third I went to Ginza to see the art exhibition of my friend. This is once a year event. There are many beautiful works. If you have time, please visit the Gallery Musashi at Ginza 1 chome by Saturday 29. You will be healed by her beautiful works.
  
I wanted to go to see a movie, but gave up.

No comments:

Post a Comment