Tuesday, September 11, 2018

2018.9.10

It was a beautiful day.

In the morning I attended the taining for two hours.

After lunch we went to the Lake MaKenzie via Central Station by 4WD bus which reminded me of the desert safari I attended in April this year in Dubai.

The view of the lake was magnificiant. The water was too cold for me to swim. Sand was white and fine. So beautiful!

After coming back I went to the beach to see the beautiful sunset. There were many small holes on the beach and small sand balls here and there. They say they were made by small crabs.

I changed to Yukata (浴衣), summer kimono to attend the Gala Dinner. Many people praised my yukata-style and I was asked to be taken pictures with them. This reminds me of Expo '92. I was taken so many pictures at that time.

I enjoyed drinking, eating, chatting, making many new international friends, and dancing.

It was such a nice dream trip.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment