Monday, September 17, 2018

2018.9.17

I started the day early, at 3 am. I took a shuttle to the airport instead of walking at 4:10.

My flight schedule back home was supposed to be at 00:50 on Sunday via Hong Kong, but the biggest typhoon made it canceled and the Cathay Pacific Airline rescheduled mine to Virgin Australia and Qantas.
After all I did not use Cathay Pacific for both ways.

The flight from Brisbane to Sydney was at 6 am by Virgin Australia. It was a window side. It took one hour and a half.

At Sydney first I had to go to Qantas Terminal, then check in and move to the international terminal by bus. It was rather confusing.
I could use the American Express Lounge while waiting.

The flight from Sydney was at 10:25 but it was rather crowded and left about one hour later. At first I was in the middle again but there was a vacancy and I could sit on the window side. It was very nice.
I watched three movies.

It was supposed to artive at  Narita Airport at 18:50 but arrived around 20:20 after all.

Narita Airport also introduced the automatic immigration service.

After sending a suitcase, it was already 21:00 and it seems the last train has gone already.

It has been nice weather in Australia, but it was raining when I got to Narita Airport.

It is a national holiday called Keiro no hi (敬老の日), Respect the Aged Day. I am glad not to take an extra day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment