Sunday, September 23, 2018

2018.9.23

It is shubun no hi (秋分の日), Autumn Eqinox Day. It is a national holiday and it is Sunday today.  Tomorrow is a transferred holiday. So we have a three day weekend.

It is higan no chunichi (彼岸の中日), middle of equinoctial week. We visit the grave yard during this time of the year. So I visited my parents' grave yard in the morning.

After that I went grocery shopping. The road was very crowded and I took a different way to come back.

In the afternoon I went to the beauty salon to have my hair cut and perm.
I went shopping and had a good deal.

In the evening I went to the Tokyo to see my friend. We had French toast set and talked for nearly three hours.

After that I went to Tokyo Station Hotel Lobby to see someone. I had a special drink.  We have talked another three hours. It was a nice consultation.

It was a fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment