Monday, September 10, 2018

2018.9. 9

The 3rd day of my summer vacation.

I left the apartment before 9 am and walked to the tram station with a suitcase. This reminded me of the very first day of my JOI coordinator at Atlanta in August 2006. The venue of the training was held at the motel of the suburban of Atlanta. I did not have enough cash at hand and could not use the taxi and had to walk to the motel with a very heavy suitcase.

If there are much money, there will be more ways of selections to be happy and to make others happy.

I took G-Iine tram and Brisbane Airport Train which cost AUD38.40, got on 9:06 from Cypress Avenue and arrived at the Brisbane Airport around 11:30.

The view of Gold Coast from the tram reminded me of that of Miami and Fort Lauderdale along the river.

I sat at 10D of plane where is near the Emergency Door when I left for Hervey Bay. It was a small plane for 48 passengers or so. They asked me about my English ability in case of emergency.
In flight the view from the window was beautiful.They served a snack and tea.
After an hour flight I arrived at Hervey Bay airport.
I was wondering how to get to the main Kingfisher Resort Reception. After all everything went well.

Some people from South Africa were waring the Dream Tripper's T-shit, and it was easy to recoganize them with the same group.

We took the ferry to the Fraser Island, the biggest sand island in the world. On the ferry I became friends from Miami, Florida where I stayed in Delray Beach for two years.

After checking in, I went to see the sunset. It was a bit late but the sky was very beautiful. There I've got two friends from Georgia and we had dinner.
We had a good time.

It was a nice moving day.

No comments:

Post a Comment