Monday, September 3, 2018

2018.9.3

It was slightly raining in the morning, but became fine in the afternoon.

After work I went to many banks. Usually ATMs are available from 8:45 to 21:00.
But today I found there were some machines at banks which are available until 24:00.

There are some banks which are 24/7 for telephone service and of course for online service.

In 1992 when I was in Spain, their ATMs were available for 24/7 and they were very convenient.

In 1996 when I was in Washington State in the USA, there were drive through ATMs and I was so surprised.

From 2006 to 2008 when I was in Florida, I was wondering about the personal check deposit. At the ATMs we put the personal check into the envelop and deposit by ATMs.  What will happen if the amount of pressing numbers and the checks were different?
Interesting thing was they can't withdraw that amount of money soon after depositing.

These days there are many cryptocurrency which are used by smartphone. It is very convenient but I  am not sure how many people are dealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment