Tuesday, September 4, 2018

2018.9.4

It was a rainy day because of the biggest typhoon No.21.

I could get up earlier than usual.

After work I went to the Bunkyo Civic Center to attend a seminar of Mr. Takao Hiramatsu who is a professional of business making from what people like.

One of my friends introduced me about the seminar on August 15, but I was not sure at that time if I could attend or not. Yesterday I found I would not have to work later tonight so I decided to join.

It cost yen 2,000 but participants got his new book "Sukinakoto wo bijinesu ni suru kyokasho (好きなことをビジネスにする教科書): Textbook to Make a Business out of What You Like" which values yen 1,500.  What is more, he offered the participants one hour consultation which usually costs yen 30,000. How generous he is!

At the venue I met some interesting people. One of them can read the palm lines. She mentioned that I had a very fortunate line regarding the sudden marriage with a wealthy man. How nice it would be true!

Now I am very looking forward to the next trip abroad this weekend to meet my Mr Right.

I am so glad to have attended the seminar.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment