Saturday, September 8, 2018

2018.9.8

It was slightly raining and chilly when I got to Sydney after 18 years.

After immigration, I picked up the suitcase and put luquar inside and checked in the suitcase again. Passengers were transfered to the terminal by bus.

There I walked around and found an interesting walking escalator covered by the plane shape.

I found an ATM and tried to withdraw from the HSBC for the first time. This is very convenient. I do not have to exchange money.

The flight to Brisbane was QF508 which is my lucky number. It delayed a little bit to wait for international flight passengers.
They served cereal breakfast.

When I arrived at Brisbane, my friend from Expo2005 and her husband were there to pick me up. How nice to be welcomed!
We killed time by looking around the supermarket. Prices were rather expensive. They say the salary is also higher than Japanese average.

Then we headed for their daughter's Japanese school. They say in Austraia there are four terms, starting January. Their first long vavation is around Easter holiday and every year it differs according to the calendar.

After that we came to my accommodation which is Chevron Palms Holiday Apartments. It is for the long-stay visitors.
There are a bedroom, a living room, kitchen, bathroom, porch, and furnitured.

We walked to the world-famous Surfer's Paradise and enjoyed lunch seeing the rainbow.

At night I attended the Gold Coast Glow Warm Tour of the World Heritage listed Gondwana Rainforests.
It was a wonderful experience. I recommend you to visit there if you come to Goldcoast. Especially in December.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment