Friday, September 21, 2018

2018.9.21

It was a rainy day and getting colder.

At lunch time I could talk with an insurance company and felt relieved to hear about the reimbursement of the hotel fee which I had to pay in Brisbane.

I bought an insurance before traveling but it does not cover the cost due to flight cancellation.

So I called the credit card company which I bought the ticket with but they also did not cover.

Therefore I asked which insurance cover such things, and they told me about the American Express Card.
Fortunately I have the Gold card.
At first they said they only cover for the food but I had to stay there two more nights. They considered again and said they would cover. I am very glad to hear that.

After work I went to Shinagawa to see my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment