Saturday, February 24, 2018

2018.2.24

It was fine and warm in the morning, but became cold at night.

In the morning I went to Ginza to attend a tea party. The venue was a very nice place, and I hope to come back again to have afternoon tea next time. Coffee and tea are rather expensive about yen 1600, which is Ginza price but refill is free, and you can change ice to hot or vice versa for one time.  Cake set is reasonable compared to the cost of drink itself. But the afternoon tea set is much nicer.
There were 6 women and we enjoyed talking about mileage earning technic and world traveling. It was fun to talk with people of the same interest.

After that I went out for lunch with one of them and heard about the first-class traveling technic. I got much useful information today.

Then I went to office to take care of things for the events next week.

After that I went to Kawasaki to see a Japanese movie, Konya Romance Gekijyode (今夜、ロマンス劇場で), which neans "Tonight at the Romance Theater."
I read some comments by Facebook friends and decided to see it.
I think it was a moving movie and it reminds us of what the true love is.

It was a fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment