Wednesday, February 14, 2018

2018.2.14

Happy St. Valentine's Day!!

How do you celebrate St.Valentine's Day?

In Japan it is a day when girls and women give chocolates to boys and men they like. In return boys and men give something sweet to girls and women one month later on March 14, which is called White Day. It is only Japanese custom.

This morning I woke up very early but fell asleep again. When I woke up next time, it was about the time I usually leave home.
My office introduces flex time system, and the core time is from 10 am to 3 pm. I usually leave home around 7:30 am arriving at the office around 9:40 am. I took 7:59 am train this morning but to my lucky I arrived at office in time.

Some colleagues gave me chocolates from Germany, Italy, and Japan.

What chocolate do you like?

I like Belgium, Swiss, American, and Japanese chocolates very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment