Thursday, February 22, 2018

2018.2.22

It was sleeting and very cold today.

I went out for lunch with a colleague whose birthday is also May 8 at a barbecue restaurant which we will use for the farewell luncheon next month. There were only four set menus at lunch time, therefore the serving time is very short. They have so many wine selections and atmosphere looks nice. It might be good at dinner time too.

After work I went to Takebashi to attend a seminar of rhythm. There were about 200 audience. I happened to see an acquaintance and sat next to her.  It's been very long since we met each others last.

The lecture lasted for two hours and it was interesting.

I took pictures with lectures. One has the same rhythm, the other has the same birthday, May 8. Interesting, isn't it ?

I met some friends after the lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment