Monday, February 5, 2018

2018.2.5

It was fine.

I left the office earlier than usual and headed for Kinshicho to see my friend's opera "L'elisir d'amore."
I could not decide if I could attend or not until this afternoon because of my job schedule.

After coming back from the circumnavigation around the world, I had been to Kinshicho to learn about International Business Administration for about half year in 2004. It's been so long since I went there last.

The opera started a bit later than schdule. There was a 20 minutes break in between and there were two scenes. My friend was the main charactor. She did a good job.
I met some acquaintances there and enjoyed chatting at the recess. So I am glad to be there tonight.

On my way back I saw the Tokyo Sky tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment