Monday, February 12, 2018

2018.2.12

It was fine but very cold.

The last day of three day weekend.

I went to Nakameguro to have luncheon with people who are either interested in the spiritual world or Africa or international matter or travel or dogs. There were 15 people in total. I have met some of them before but most of them were for the first time. To my interesting I happened to see my ex-colleague of JICE.

After lunch we walked along the Meguro river where will be very beautiful with cherry blossoms in spring.
We went to another place to have drink.
It was a very interesting gathering.

I left earlier to visit my ex-colleague who also has worked at JICE before we met each other. She went to New York but came back for delivery. We enjoyed talking, eating Japanese sweets, and visiting the plum gardens nearby. To our surprise we could see the beautiful Mt. Fuji.

It was a nice holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment