Saturday, February 17, 2018

2018.2.17

It was fine, but became cold with strong winds in the evening.

In the morning I went to massage which is my once a month healthcare maintenance event. After massage she put moxibustion seals on my soles to warm up. She used the special massage brush on my head and treated my ears wit h special pressure points seals like pierce. I am not sure but I felt different feeling between left and right ear. I am looking forward to feeling the improvement in a week.

After that I went to Shinjuku to attend a seminar which is bimonthly event, and measured AGE.

Then I went to Yoyogi to have crab and blowfish dinner.

After coming home, I cooked something for tomorrow's potluck party.

Today at the Men's Figure Skating, Mr. Yuzuru Hanyu (羽生結弦) got the second gold medal which happened once in 66 years. The silver medal was Mr. Shoma Uno (宇野昌磨). Congratulations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment