Thursday, October 18, 2012

2012.10.17

The first working day after the late summer vacation.  I brought some souvenirs to my colleagues.  At lunch time I gave 5 colleagues small calendars of 2013.  I knew two of them have strong tastes to horses and cats and it was easy to choose the one for them.  I chose three different designs for others.  It was very interesting to see their reaction.
After lunch I prepared other souvenirs for all the colleagues who are about 50 people.  They were chocolate candies in the plastic jack-o'-lantern.  Before I went to the USA, I made up my mind to buy them for souvenirs for my colleagues because October 31 is Halloween.  Sweets make people happy, and the jack-'o-lantern was so cute, therefore many people enjoyed.  I am glad to see their smiles. 
Souvenir in Japanese is omiyage (お土産).  What do you usually buy for souvenirs?

No comments:

Post a Comment