Sunday, October 7, 2012

2012.10.5

I am now having my late summer vacation.  I have decided to come to the USA to deliver my book to those who are important to me in my life.
First I go to New York to see Ms. Beate Sirota Gordon whom I have known since 1995 or so.  She is the lady who contributed to input the equality of men and women in the Japanese Constitution.   I was impressed by her first book "Christmas in 1945 (1945年のクリスマス)" very much and went to see her lecture in Fujisawa (藤沢) and to see her drama "Pearl Necklace (真珠のネックレス)" when she was in Japan.   It's been a long time since I saw her last, but I sometimes see her on TV and we exchange the greeting cards at the end of the year.  She is the most famous person in my life. I am very looking forward to seeing her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment