Wednesday, October 10, 2012

2012.10.9

I had lunch with a lady named Barbara.  It's been 4 years since I met her last.  I wrote about her in my book so I wanted to hand it to her. What did I wrote about?  Well, I hope you read it by yourself if possible....but there is no English version yet so, I tell you here too.
She lived in Zushi, Kanagawa (神奈川県逗子市) 30 years ago and was going to visit there after 30 years, and wanted to meet her neighbors and was wondering if they still lived there or not.  Actually they had already moved out and everyone lost their contact address.  I have a few friends who lived in Zushi and asked them to find her neighbors.  And one of my friends visited where she used to live and happened to know their relatives living nearby and visited them and finally found the contact address.  Then I contacted with them and made all the arrangement for them to get together after 30 years.  I could tell her about it on her special birthday.  So that must have been the best present I could give or she could receive ever.  Don't you think it is a wonderful story?

No comments:

Post a Comment