Sunday, October 23, 2011

10月23日(jyugatsu nijyusan nichi): October 23


After coming back to Tokyo (東京) by shinkansen Hikari (新幹線ひかり号), I looked around the coin locker to keep my carry case. Unfortunately all were full and I had to bring to the venue of the Nikkei (日経) Senior Work Life Forum 2011.
The special lecture was made by a famous stage director, Amon Miyamoto (宮本亜門) for an hour. The title was "It's interesting because it's different. It's wonderful because it's not different."
The lecture was mainly about his life experience and it was interesting. After the lecture I bought a book with autograph written by him. I asked him to take a picture with me and he was kind enough to do so and we shook hands.
On my way back home, I started reading the book. It is interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment