Thursday, October 6, 2011

10月6日(jyugatsu muika): October 6


I am now in Jodogahama, Iwate (岩手県浄土ヶ浜). I came here by JR Tohoku shinkansen (東北新幹線) from Tokyo (東京) to Morioka (盛岡) which took about 2 hours and a half, and by car which took about 2 hours and a half. This is the first time for me to get on Hayate (はやて), which is one of the names of the Tohoku shinkansen train. All was the reserved seat. It only stopped at 2 stations before arriving at Morioka, that is, Omiya (大宮) and Sendai (仙台).
At the Tokyo station I found a very interesting vending machine. It sells canned bread. Have you ever seen? I have never seen so that I took a picture.
It was very cold yesterday, but today it was not so cold. In Tokyo it stopped raining and was going to be fine, but here it rained sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment