Saturday, October 22, 2011

10月22日(jyugatsu nijyuni nichi): October 22


I arrived at Nagoya (名古屋) around 7 AM.
I took a local train for about 30 minutes. One of my cousins came to pick me up at the station and we went to coffee shop to have breakfast.
In Aichi (愛知) there are many coffee shops. And "Morning" is very famous. If you order a cup of coffee or tea or any soft drinks, there comes toast, salad, boiled egg, and desert with it. But it costs only for drinks.
In Tokyo (東京) if you want to eat such amount, we order "Morning set" and it cost around yen 500 or so.
So I have been interested in visiting coffee shops in the morning in Aichi. I added yen 100 to a cup of tea and got sandwiches.

In the morning there was a memorial service of my dead cousin and I met many relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment