Friday, October 21, 2011

10月21日(jyugatsu nijyuichi nichi): October 21

There will be the 35 day ceremony of my cousin's death tomorrow in Aichi (愛知). I was wondering how to go.
If you want to save time, you can take Shinkansen Nozomi (新幹線のぞみ) which takes about 1 hour and 50 minutes from Tokyo (東京) to Nagoya (名古屋) and costs yen 10,580. If you want to save money, you can take a night bus, which costs less than a half of Shinkansen, but it takes about 7 hours and a half.
There is an economical way to go there, which is puratto kodama (ぷらっとこだま) plan using Shinkansen but stopping every station between Tokyo and Nagoya. It costs yen 7,900 with a drink. You need to book at least one day before.
Since I was not sure how long I have to overwork, I decided to go there by bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment