Tuesday, July 6, 2010

七月六日(shichigatsu muika): July 6

Do you have a pet?
When I was young, we had a dog. But not now.
The most popular pets in Japan are either dogs or cats. Dog is inu (犬), cat is neko (猫) in Japanese.
When I was in Florida, every host family had a dog. They had a dog inside the house. In Japan many people usually have a dog outside the house. Some smaller dogs are sometimes kept inside the house. Cats are usually kept inside the house.
Now I am watching TV program which happens to deal with pet problems.
In today's paper there was an article of the baby dogs of the very famous CF character dog of the cellphone company. The CF is a series of a family. There are four members in the family, but the Father is the dog. Now the election is nearing. Therefore the story is about election. The series started when I was in the USA. At first I felt strange because of the casting. But the dog became very famous and I am used to it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment