Tuesday, July 13, 2010

七月十三日(shichigatsu jyusan nichi): July 13


I have stayed at the hotel for 5 nights and applied for No Clean Service twice and got 2 coupons. The hotel will close at the end of September. I was not sure if I have a chance to come back to the hotel to use the coupons or not. So I decided to use them for my lunch.
There were 3 restaurants I could use the coupons. I chose the one that had "Afternoon Tea Set." (See the picture) When I went to Hong Kong for a long time ago, I ordered that for the first time and liked very much. In Japan I have ordered it with my friend before but I have never ordered it by myself, because it is rather expensive. But with the yen 2,000 coupons, I could order it and enjoy sandwiches, scones, and cakes with a pot of apple tea. Thank you for the good system!

No comments:

Post a Comment