Thursday, June 7, 2018

2018.6.7

They said the rainy season has set in but it was cloudy.

After three days business trip to Hokkaido, there were lots of things to deal with today and I overworked till 8:40PM or so.
 
I had a weekly team meeting and an English seminar in the afternoon, wrote a business trip report, made albums from the pictures taken at two venues and sent thank you enails with them, corresponded many emails, wrote an official letter and got signature from the program director and so on.
There was an extra work too. That is when I returned the PC set, we realized that something is missing. So I called at the hotel I stayed for two nights. To my lucky it was kept at the hotel and they offered to send it back to me. I felt relieved.

There were many souvenir snacks on my desk this morning. I gave two kinds of souvenirs from Hokkaido to my colleagues, one is Royce's milk & white chocolates and the other is potato snack. The former is my usual choice and the latter is the request from one of the colleagues.They enjoyed both sweet and salty tastes.

It was a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment