Saturday, June 23, 2018

2018.6.23

It was cloudy in the morning, but became raining in the afternoon.

I went to Yokohama to get massage in the morning. This is my once a month body treatment to be healthy. My shoulders were very stiff this time too.

Then I went to Shinjuku to attend a lecture of Mr. Makoto Ohki who is a CEO of the Morinda Japan. This is once in two months event. Morinda's Maxidoid is another way of myself keeping healthy and energetic. Whenever I go to Morinda building I measure my AGE by TruAGE scanner. It is free. If you take this test at clinics it costs like yen 5000 to yen 10000.This time I was 6 years younger than my biological age.

After that I went to Yokosuka-chuo to have organizers last meeting before the Great Reunion of the high school. There were about 25 people out of 450. We practiced the songs and gymnastics and decided the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment