Tuesday, June 12, 2018

2018.6.12


9It was cloudy.

On my way to the office I visited two convenience stores to ask about the mail delivery service. First one does not deal, second one deals. But it was somewhat different from what I used to use 6 years ago. Though I prepared the envelop, I needed to buy a special delivery envelop which you can post at the regular post. It costs yen 180, and I think it is the cheapest way to send a book.

I attended two English lectures about the decision making process of Japan and the relationship of Japanese Central Government and Local Government. Some information were as a matter of course as a Japanese citizen but others were something I have never thought and it was very intetesting.
attend the first part.

There were two big news: one is the historical meeting of the US President and North Korean Chairmam. The other is the 1st birthday of the Giant Panda in the Ueno Zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment