Wednesday, June 6, 2018

2018.6.6

It was fine in Hokkaido but is raining in Tokyo.

I took onsen (hot spring) bath this morning. Since we don't have any free time during the business trip this time, my only pleasures are to take onsen bath and eat delicious local foods.To my lucky there was onsen bath at the top floor and my room was also in the same floor, so it was very convenient.I took onsen for three times in two nights stay.The names  of the door position were very unique there such as deer and rose.

At the Higashimuroran station I saw the Train Suite Shikishima for the first time. It is a very luxurious train including bar, restaurant, bathroom with tub, bed, observation room and so on. It is like a running hotel. There are some courses such as one night two days and two nights three days and so on. I asked the price.They say it costs like yen700,000 per person which surprised me a lot. I hope to travel with that train someday.

After arriving at Sapporo we went to a restaurant near the Hokkaido University. Since it was reserved by a professor there, on the cover of chopsticks there was the welcome message including his name which was also surprising.

The premises of the Hokkaido University was very big and beautiful. Dandelion puffs were dancing in the air.

We took off at 5:30 pm from Hokkaido. The sun set was so beautiful.

Unfortunately this plane did not have Wi-Fi and I could not use Internet inspite of installing the application.

We arrived at the Haneda Airport a bit earlier.

It was a nice business trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment