Tuesday, June 26, 2018

2018.6.26

It was fine.

Before going to the office I went to the post office to pay annual fees for some associations. The other day I tried to transfer from other ATM in Yokosuka-chuo, but I could not find the way to tranfer by bill. The ATM I used today is in Roppongi and very easy to transfer. This incident reminds me of the Bank of America in WA and Florida. They say the system of both states is quite different and I could not use the cash card, I made in WA, in Florida.

At the office I had a weekly meeting in the morning and bi-weelky meeting in the afternoon.

At lunch time I called my teacher of high school to confirm about the Great Reunion of next weekend.

In the afternoon I attended the English seminar which was very useful.

Then I overworked until nearly 8 pm. I will be busy for the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment