Sunday, June 24, 2018

2018.6.24

It was raining in the morning but became fine in the afternoon.The sunset was so beautiful.

I went to Kimono-style Miya in Sakuragi-cho to have hairset and dressed in the morning.

Then I went to Ginza to see the Photo Exhibition titled "Bi Nihon  Kimono no Josei (「美・日本」 着物の女性: Beauty Japan Women in Kimono) " by Mr. Koji Eto (江藤耕司). This exhibition lasts for two weeks, but there are two different sessions. My picture is exhibited until today.

After looking at the pictures, I was taken to the Imperial Hotel by Jinrikisha (人力車), the man-powered vehicle. Then I was invited to the delicious lunch at Nadaman (なだ万), one of the most famous Japanese restaurants. I enjoyed the special treatment.

After lunch the Sun started shining and I walked around the Hibiya Park. There were beautiful flowers there.

Then I went back to Shinagawa to attend a seminar.

After coming back I went grocery shopping.

I had a fruitful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment