Sunday, June 17, 2018

2018.6.17

It was cloudy but became fine.

I went to see a Japanese movie Manbiki kazoku (万引き家族) "Shoplifters" which got the Palme d'Or at the International Film Festival in Cannes this year. The director, Hirokazu Koreeda (是枝裕和) has produced many famous movies which dealt with social problems.

After the movie I went shopping and went to the next venue, Shinagawa. I visited two shrines there, and went to see my friends.

After that I went to Kamakura. First my friend and I went to Tsurugaoka hachimangu (鶴岡八幡宮) shrine, then ate dinner. On our way to the restaurant we happened to see the wedding couple.

After having dinner we came back to the shrine to see the fireflies. Today is the last day for fireflies viewing there. It was very beautiful. This was the second time for me to visit there. At first there was a long line, but we enjoyed walking around twice.

This was the fourth time for me to see fireflies this year.

I am glad to have done so.

No comments:

Post a Comment