Thursday, June 21, 2018

2018.6.21

It was cloudy.

Today is the summer solstice. It is the day when the daytime is the longest in a year. According to my friend's post, it is the day when your wishes are easily granted because the center of the sun, the earth and the galaxy are in line. What do you wish?

After work I went to Shinjuku to attend a seminar. I do not remember how it happened. Maybe I was attracted to the title of the seminar or the speaker. I have never heard about him but his book seemed to have got the No.1 at the Amazon. At the seminar we were presented the book. I enjoyed the seminar itself.

On my way back to the station I happened to pass near the Hanazono (花園) shrine where I have been interested in visiting on Tori no ichi (酉の市). There was a tent and seemed to have any performance at the precinct of the shrine.

No comments:

Post a Comment