Friday, February 24, 2017

2017.2.23

It was rainy in the morning but became fine in the afternoon.
There happened something in the morning and inspection of the car was done and my train was delayed for more than 30 minutes.
I was supposed to arrive around 9:30 but actually arrived about one hour later.
There was an important program I am in charge this morning and I needed to get to the office earlier but could not. Fortunately I could use email to let my colleagues know about my situation and they could help me. Thanks to them, the program went well.
Since I will take a day off tomorrow, I needed to overwork tonight to prepare for the big event next week and to finish the paperwork and follow up of the program which ended today.
 
I am still on my way home. I have just seen the Keikyu Love Train which decorated cute heart marks on the train at the Shinagawa station.

No comments:

Post a Comment